Sri Sivan Temple is administered by Hindu Endowments Board, a statutory body.
If you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may use, disclose and process the data for any one or more of the following purposes:
- to assist, process and facilitate your access or use of the information on this site.
- to administer, process and facilitate any transactions or activities by you.
- to carry out your instructions or respond to any queries, feedback or complaints provided by (or purported to be provided by) you or on your behalf, or otherwise for the purposes of responding to or dealing with your interactions with us.
- to enable us to contact you or communicate with you on any matters relating to your access or use of the Service, including but not limited to the purposes set out above, via email, SMS, instant messaging, push notifications or such other forms of communication that we may introduce from time to time depending on the functionality of the Service and/or your device.
To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
This site may contain links to the other HEB Temple sites whose data protection and privacy practices are the same as for this site.
Please email us at email@example.com, if you:
- have any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
- need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.